Monday, October 25, 2010

Pamper Party Success!

Last Saturday I had my first Pure Massage Pamper Party, and it was a HUGE success! I'll admit, it was an "experiment". I wasn't sure how many people would want to show up to a friend or family members home and get a massage. All doubts and questions were answered when I started massaging a little after 7, and didn't stop until just after 10! I am so grateful to the host, Kate, for being simply amazing! Also, for everyone who came. So, what made it successful? Here are my thoughts:

  • Great prices. Hands down. People shy away from parties when they think that they will have to spend at least $50, but not here. $5-$20. There really is something for everyone!
  • Time. Committing an hour massage would be nice, but sometimes isn't going to happen. Massages are no longer than 30 minutes. And, the opportunity to purchase longer massages at the party discount is still available!
  • Location. You are in a comfortable place, with people you know and like to be around. Lots of times, you are with family, or friends who you love to see and spend time with before and after your massage.
I am hoping to do a lot more of these in the future! Which leads me to this weeks free massage drawing:

Would you attend a Pure Massage Pamper Party? Would you host one? Leave feedback on which you would choose, and why, and be entered into this week's drawing for a free half hour massage! (Hypothetical...you are not signing up for anything!)

7 comments:

  1. If I get more friends in Pocatello and you want to drive up here, I'll have a party. I love parties.


    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate, hate, HATE throwing parties. I've so far been successful at NEVER throwing a party to sell something. I don't like the idea of having to get my house spotless, and trying to talk people in to coming. That being said, I would LOVE to come to one of your massage parties!! So, if one of our mutual friends is going to have one, please count me in!! I keep thinking I want to hire you to do a massage, and the party discount is a great incentive to actually do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to host a party!!! Prob my close family would come! we can talk dates!
    -
    Also -- I would love to help out pampering at some parties -- microdermabrasion, satin hand/satin lip combo, even complexion mask treatment! All complimentary of course. let me know if you are interseted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to attend a party. Sorry, I couldn't come to the last one. Let me know when the next one is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what Kate did! I was really planning on attending but wasn't feeling great so I stayed home and went to bed instead :( Sad, I know. YES I would attend a party and YES I would probably throw a party if I was able to come up with enough pampering options for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to come to a party like this, but probably would not host, unless I knew that most of my friends that I would invite had some extra money to spend. I know for many, such as me, right now money is very tight, with kids' birthdays and Christmas just around the corner. The idea is great though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally would host and/or attend! Anything to get to see you more =)

    ReplyDelete