Friday, October 29, 2010

And the winner is...

Carrie Sillito!
E-mail me, call me, whatever gets you ahold of me the fastest, DO IT! :-) Let's get you your massage!

To everyone else, I really appreciated the input on the party question. Here is what I gathered:

  1. Pure Massage Pamper Parties are definitely something that people will attend. The discount is great, lots of choices to fit everyone's needs, and who doesn't need a massage? Really.
  2. There are party throwing people, and there are not! Plain and simple. So, hopefully I can find the people out there willing to host, or (a small favor!) just go ahead and let that person that you know that does parties that there is something new out there that would give them their party fix, AND a free massage! That will also guarantee you to have a place to go get your massage for less (BONUS)!
Again, thank you everyone for commenting! It is so helpful to me as I begin to build my massage business! (Remember, every week I give away a massage, so keep trying!)

2 comments:

  1. YIPPE!! I'm SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!Thanks Joann!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say, I got my massage, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it!!!!! Thanks so much JoAnn! You made my weekend :)

    ReplyDelete